The Perfect Striped Sweater

I have found the most perfectly shaped button-up sweater! It has great shaping in at the waist and back out again around the hips. 

Materials:
2 skeins Loops & Threads Impeccable in Heather
1 skein Loops & Threads Impeccable in Gold
1 skein Loops & Threads Impeccable in Navy Blue
1 skein Loops & Threads Impeccable in Deep Forest
Instructions:
Pattern available here. The pattern doesn't give instructions for the stripes, but I used the Heather as the main color for two rows then alternated between the Gold, Navy Blue, and Deep Forest as the next contrast color for two rows. The edging and button hole border are all in Heather.

I followed the pattern as written for size Small and it was easy to follow. This is my new favorite sweater!
I purchased the buttons here.
SaveSave

Labels: